Friday, February 8, 2013

Milk and Cookies

My baby girl turned ONE and to celebrate her becoming of legal milk drinking age we had a milk and cookies party. I had seen so many cute ideas on pinterest, too many to pull off, but I did do a few that turned out so cute. I made the banner just by hanging strips of crepe paper on a string and used a cricut to make the banner. I scored at Hobby Lobby because all the glass jars were on sale the week of the party so I got the milk bottles and cookie jars for a great price.
I also wanted to do a milk mustache photo booth, I was going to just set up a table and hang the back drop but instead I just transformed our entertainment center into a photo booth.
 I got the mustache mold on Amazon...



It was such a fun little party, and it was super easy and delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment