Friday, August 24, 2012

Supers

I got the instruction for this project here- Super Hero Masks
This girls blog is super cute!
 Cooper is a little obsessed with Iron Man lately so I was excited to make these! The blog links you to a template so it is super easy to just print off, trace it onto your felt and cut away. I am not a sewing kind of gal. I just cut two layers of felt, hot glued a piece of elastic in between the two and glued all around the edges. I then cut out the second color piece to go on top and glued that piece on. I took a sharpie marker and drew in Thor's hair and Spiderman's face. Sooo Easy!
I didn't have the right colors of felt for Thor and I got Wolverines yellow and black parts backwards but who cares, Cooper certainly doesn't!
On a scale of 1-10 I give this a 3 in easiness. I may feel different had I sewn the mask, but with a glue gun I felt like super woman taking on this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment